47 Photovoltaic Power Generation System Simulation Method
Author: Source: Datetime: 2016-12-22 15:19:09
In order to optimize the size of the system and the operation of filling, it is necessary to simulate the photovoltaic power generation system. Typically, simulation is based on a period of time (often selected one year) for the time change. The design procedure is roughly as shown in Figure 3-4. The PV system components are determined verbatim
Solar panels, batteries and loads of non-linear voltage, current and other characteristics of the operating point. In addition, the probability method is also useful, the reader can refer to the relevant information, here only introduce primary and secondary approximation method.
No battery system
1. The solar panel is directly connected to the DC load and the operating point is determined by the voltage-current characteristics of the solar panel and the load.
2. DC-DC converter connected to the DC load, such as DC-DC converter in the work of the work, the solar panels with the maximum output power, DC-DC converter and load characteristics of the grant to run.
3. Connect the AC load through the inverter, in the control of the inverter, the solar panels to the maximum output power, inverter and load characteristics of matching operation.
A battery system,
1. Connect the output of the solar panel to the DC load through the battery, determine the operating point from the current-voltage characteristics of the solar panel, battery and load, and the operating voltage of the battery is called the most important determinant.
2. DC-DC converter connected to the battery and DC load, solar panels with the maximum output power, DC-DC converter and load characteristics of matching operation. Therefore, the working voltage on the load side, that is, the operating voltage of the battery, becomes the most important determining factor.
3. By connecting the AC load to the inverter, the solar panel is operated at the voltage determined by the battery terminal voltage, and the inverter is matched with the load characteristics.
Figure 3-4 Design of the simulation program
Solar cell decisions, usually using the Newton-Raphson method. It is a method of solving nonlinear equations, the outline of which is described below.
In the case of knowing the first approximation of the solution, it can be solved by a linear approximation. The relationship between the voltage and current is denoted by
V = g (I), or I = g(V), and the equation f (x) = 0 is performed at
x = xi for the Taylor case (1). In the first case, Taylor)
Expand, and ignore more than two times, then there
F (x) = f (xi) + (x - xi) f '(xi) = 0 (3-31)
If f (xi) ≠ 0, the following Newton-Raphson recurrence formula is obtained:
Xi + 1 = F xi = xi - f xi / f ' (3-32)
The solution of this iterative formula does not converge in any case, and this is left out of the discussion.
For the binary case, ie, G (V, I) = 0, the binary Newton-Raphson method can be used. If x0, y0 is a set of roots, x1 + h = x0, y1 + k = 0, and x0 is the set of roots, Y0, then there
TAG: Deployment Fixed SMA Tesvolt Unlimited Volt Army Sonnen Multi-Storage Reliability Shell Manganese 200MW Ørsted Micro
CATL The Largest Electric Vehicl...
CATL is the largest bus battery manufacturer in China and the largest car battery manufacturer in China.
Eon EV Charging Points In Europe
Energy firm Eon has announced its plan to expand its electric car charging network to 10,000 points across Europe b...
US Sunlink Solar Modules
Solution manufacturers Blattner Energy's solar plants in Minnesota and Florida will provide solar modules by US...