84-85 Rooftop grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system design
Author: Source: Datetime: 2016-12-30 17:00:01
Different from the large-scale centralized grid-connected PV power plant, the roof roof grid-connected photovoltaic power generation system design, due to the installation of PV modules available area, the first consideration of the problem is different.
In addition, the grid-connected points of grid-connected solar PV systems installed in buildings are generally distributed on the power distribution side (400V, 230V, 10kV) of the grid, which is characterized by: ① the grid point on the distribution side; ② electricity is bidirectional, you can take electricity from the grid, you can also send power to the grid; ③ most of the photovoltaic power consumption is directly consumed by the load, spontaneous use; ④ "on-grid tariff" and grid (double) and "net meter "(Parity system). It is different from the large-scale centralized PV power plant connected to grid on the transmission side (35kV, 50kV, 110kV and above).
4.2.1 Roof photovoltaic system classification
(1) according to whether access to public power network classification① grid-connected PV system.
② off-grid PV system.
(2) according to whether there is energy storage device classification
① system with energy storage devices;
② without energy storage device system.
(3) according to the form of the package of solar battery components
① building materials photovoltaic system;
② component-type photovoltaic systems;
③ installation of photovoltaic systems.
Generally speaking, photovoltaic and building integrated (Building Integrated Photovoltaic, BIPV), refers to the photovoltaic system and building function and appearance of coordination, organic combination, including BAPV. Three different PV modules are used in BIPV design and installation.
2: Elemental Photovoltaic Module Photovoltaic module, which is combined with building components or independent of building components, such as standard PV modules or PV modules tailored to building requirements. Awning components, sunshading components, Components and so on.
3: Building Attached Photovoltaic Module The overhead photovoltaic module installed on a roof or wall, similar to a ground-mounted component. Photovoltaic and architectural integration can be divided into the following forms:
• Uses the ordinary solar battery module, installs in the slanting roof original construction material above;
• The use of special solar modules, as a building material installed in the tilt roof;
• Uses the ordinary solar battery module, installs in the flat roof above the original building material;
• The use of special solar modules, as a building material installed in the flat roof;
• Using ordinary or special solar modules, as the curtain wall installed in the south elevation;
• The use of special solar modules, as the building curtain wall installed in the south elevation;
• The use of special solar modules, as the skylight material installed in the skylight;
• Use ordinary or special solar modules, as a sun visor installed in the building.
Page: 84-85TAG: Spectrum Plus Chemical Powerpacks Llithium-Ion Daimler Alleviation Centralized Efficienc Low Export Thin-Film RENA Aikang Low-Speed
Tesla First Mass-Market Electric C...
Tesla Model 3 electric sedan's long-awaited release in July poses a novel question to motorists: Has the time fin...
LiFePo4 12V 50 Ah battery Storage ...
lifepo4 12v can supply PCM inside according to your requirement, lifepo4 can be installed in your Solar Storage B...
20MW Centralized PV Poverty Allev...
June 26, 2019, 19:00, with the Gansu Provincial Electric Power Company Dispatching Center of a directive, Tr...