Solar Battery Circuit Of Various Batteries
Author: Source: Datetime: 2016-09-28 14:54:43
The battery used in solar power generation system, commonly known as the secondary battery, the use of rechargeable batteries, photovoltaic power generation system in the battery, as a floating charge of the work, no charge must be very little discharge.In general, The battery for electronic products is a silver oxide battery or a slow discharge type nickel-cadmium battery, and a low-discharge type lead-acid battery is used for the electric power. For such a secondary battery, the following properties are generally required:
The use of solar cells in the environment have long-term stability of the charge and discharge characteristics,
Since the variation range of the light incident on the solar cell is large, the charging efficiency is high in a wide range of the charging current.
- Overcharge resistance, over discharge.
- In the use of self-discharge environment is small.
- Long cycle life.
- No leakage, no gas emission, or less leakage, less gas emission.
- High energy density.
- low cost
The so-called floating charging system, refers to the power supply (such as solar cells> connected with the battery well, when the power input power, in addition to providing load turtle power, but also a small current on the battery charge, and when the power is no power input, the battery Discharge to the load power supply.
Nickel-cadmium battery anode active material is nickel oxide, cathode active substances is cadmium, and electrolyte with potassium hydroxide, lifePO4 battery pack such open type and closed type two, in recent years, mostly in closed type.
Ni-Cd batteries have the following advantages:
- Resistance to overcharge, over discharge ability, generally do not install a stable charging circuit can also be used
- Long life, charge and discharge cycles of several hundred times or more, the shallow depth of discharge light load, the charge and discharge cycle of up to 1000 times,
- The internal resistance is small, there may be high-speed discharge, and the discharge voltage fluctuations
- Can be used in a wide temperature range,
- And the size of the same battery, the operating voltage is also close, so there is interchangeability.
The battery has the following disadvantages:
- Self-discharge larger
- Capacity volume is relatively small
TAG: Deployment Fixed SMA Tesvolt Unlimited Volt Army Sonnen Multi-Storage Reliability Shell Manganese 200MW Ørsted Micro
SRP Announces New Solar Plant
SRP announced that it will be in the Pinal County grid scale, integrated solar and battery project 20 years power...
Mercedes-Benz Large Energy Storage ...
Daimler's subsidiaries, Mercedes-Benz Energy and its partners, are turning coal-fired power plants into large-scal...
Small Scale Grid Connected Energy ...
Small-scale grid-connected energy storage solutions - or community batteries - can have viable business cases and su...