Silver Oxide Battery Advantages
Author: Source: Datetime: 2016-09-28 15:04:34
The capacity of large and small capacity per unit volume
- The discharge voltage is stable
- Self-discharge is small. In 220℃, self-discharge within one year of about 5%
- Charging efficiency is high, and can be micro-current charging
- Since the silver oxide battery has these advantages, it has been widely used in solar cell hands, cameras, etc. On the other hand, it has the following drawbacks:
- Resistance to overcharge the weak.
- Short cycle life
- Therefore, these problems must be taken into account in the use.
- In the case of a silver oxide battery, it is necessary to design a charge control circuit to prevent overcharging when a silver oxide battery is used, since the inside of the silver oxide battery does not have a function of decomposing the generated gas. This is the same as that of a Ni-Cd battery Therefore, the control circuit for preventing overcharge is indispensable,
Lead-acid battery anode active material is lead dioxide, the cathode active material is lead, while the electrolyte with dilute sulfuric acid, which is divided into two types of closed and open.Compared with the aforementioned Ni-Cd battery or the silver oxide battery, since the battery is inexpensive, large in capacity and easy to be obtained, the battery in the solar power generator system generally uses a lead-acid battery.
Lead-acid batteries have the following advantages:
- Both ends of the voltage than the Fen battery (1.25V) high (1.5V),
- low cost,
- A large capacity battery can be obtained.
- Generally resistant to overcharge ability is weak,
- Must be added forever.
Paste-type anode plates are filled with lead dioxide in the lead alloy, which has a short service life compared with the cladding type, however, it is generally used in many places because of its low cost. The characteristics of the lead-acid battery .Depth of the relationship between the depth and life, from the figure shows that the cladding life is longer with the above mourning-induced. Figure 10-11 is an example of charging characteristics, Figure 10-12 for the discharge characteristics , Figure 10-13 for the discharge current and discharge the relationship between the initial voltage In short, the lead-acid batteries have various types of God, according to the purpose of choice is very important.
TAG: Jolywood Nuon German Category Separate Telangana MW 10 Used Tax Guarantee Powertrain Automotive Experiment Research
First Battery System In GPA
Guam Electric Power Authority has signed a $ 42 million battery storage system contract with LG CNS, a sub...
Fired Energy Storage Project In Jia...
Recently, one is "Shocked! The news of a coal-fired energy storage project in Jiangsu has been screened in a circle...
Eos Energy Storage Announces 250 KW...
Eos Energy Storage announced the installation and commissioning of a 250 KW battery system at the Caldwell wa...