New Features and A of Solar Energy Batteries
Author: Source: Datetime: 2016-10-11 10:19:35
The battery is a device that convert chemical energy directly into electrical energy. The solar power storage solutions are designed for a rechargeable battery, through a chemical reaction reversible achieve recharging usually refers to the lead-acid battery, which is a cell belonging to two secondary battery. It works: when charging using an external electric energy regenerated inside active material, the energy is stored as chemical energy, when you need to discharge to convert chemical energy into electrical energy output. This "solar power batteries" means specially designed for solar power generation system storage batteries.
Solar Energy Battery Storage Have Following Characteristics:
- Solar energy battery storage typically lead-acid battery is maintenance-free;
- The solar energy battery storage are usually added to other ingredients (such as sodium) in the conventional gel battery electrolyte;
- The solar energy battery storage on the charging voltage and temperature to adapt to a wider range.
Solar energy batteries (maintenance-free valve-regulated lead-acid batteries) Introduction:Solar energy battery storage, also known as maintenance-free valve regulated lead acid batteries, is dedicated to the development and production of solar power systems, having the following advantages:
- Good safety performance: no electrolyte leakage under normal use, no cell expansion and rupture;
- Good discharge performance: stable discharge voltage, discharge platform gently;
- Good resistance to shock: fully charged solar energy battery storage completely fixed to 4mm amplitude, frequency 16.7HZ vibration 1 hour, no leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal;
- Good impact resistance: the battery is fully charged state 20CM height from naturally fall to the 1CM thick hardwood board 3 times no leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal;
- Resistance to over-discharge: 25 degrees Celsius, the solar energy storage system is fully charged state of constant resistance discharge 3 weeks (resistance is equivalent to the battery discharge requirements 1CA resistance), to restore the capacity of more than 75%;
- Good resistance to charge: 25 degrees Celsius, fully charged battery 0.1CA charge for 48 hours, no leakage, no cell expansion and cracking, open circuit voltage is normal, the capacity retention rate of over 95%;
- Good resistance to high current: fully charged battery 2CA discharge for 5 minutes or 10CA discharge for 5 seconds. No conductive part of the fuse, without the appearance of deformation.
World's Largest Solar Cell Project ...
A new project in South Australia to help the region's energy problem could become the world's largest solar cell ...
Solar Panels Hit Cost Targets
On Tuesday, the Department of Energy (DOE) announced that utility-grade solar panels have hit cost targets set f...
The Development Of New Energy Ind...
With the distributed PV micro-grid policy, power demand side management compensation price policy, power suppl...