Soft battery has a comprehensive advantage
Author: Source: Datetime: 2016-10-21 16:58:05
Currently lithium-ion batteries are mainly square, cylindrical, soft package three categories, which are mainly square and cylindrical shell of aluminum, such as lifepo4 batteries, stainless steel and other hard shell, while the soft package of aluminum alloy film is used to manufacture, which is their essential difference , As shown in Table 1, the performance of the main advantages of soft pack lithium batteries include:
(1) good safety performance: a small battery electrolyte leakage, and in the event of security risks in the case of flexible battery will be drum gas crack, unlike the hard battery as the internal pressure over the General Assembly will explode;
(2) light weight: soft package battery weight than the same volume of steel shell square battery light 40% lighter than the aluminum case square battery 20%;
(3) battery capacity: soft package to save the volume of 20%, compared with the same size steel battery capacity 50% higher than the aluminum battery high 20 to 30%;
(4) cycle performance: longer battery life of the flexible package, 100 cycles less than the aluminum shell attenuation 4% to 7%;
(5) internal resistance: soft battery internal resistance than lithium batteries, the smallest domestic can do 35mΩ the following, greatly reducing the battery self-consumption;
(6) flexible design: According to customer needs custom shape, you can do thinner, ordinary aluminum can only be done 4mm, soft package can be 0.5mm. It can be better use in solar powered portable generator.
TAG: Nuon German Category Separate Telangana MW 10 Used Tax Guarantee Powertrain Automotive Experiment Research Deployment
Siemens Developing Wind Energy Sto...
The Siemens GAMA Renewable Energy Group has been researching and developing the concept of energy storage as ...
Mercedes Home Energy Storage Batte...
Tesla regularly pointed out that lithium batteries used in electric vehicles can also be used for household energy sto...
Electric Vehicle Plan In China
All car manufacturers plan to produce a large number of electric cars in China.